I've been thinking about some things I want to accomplish in 2010. I've always wanted to do a half IronMan triathlon, but that will need to wait. If 2009 taught me anything, it's that patience is key in endurance sports. So this year I want to spend getting faster at shorter distances and building up a better base. I also want to try out a few cycling races.
Without further adieu, here are my goals for 2010:
- Complete 2 sprint triathlons
- Complete a sprint in 1h10m (that will be a 10 minute PR)
- Race in 2 crits
- Workout in some way for 20 minutes each day Mon-Sat for the year. Sunday is my rest day, always, but I should be able to find a way to do something each day.
- Go for at least a 50 mile bike ride once a month.
- Climb the zoo hill road once a month from April to September
Happy 2010 to you all!