Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I got kicked out of the pool today

Alright, they asked me nicely to leave.

The pool at the gym has been closed for maintenance. So I was pleased today when they said it was again ready for use. They had just kicked on the heaters so it would be a little cold, but usable.

The cold didn't bother me, in fact, I preferred the colder temp once I got going. After stretching a bit I started with 150m freestyle. I did use a few rest strokes here are there to catch my breath, but it was mostly freestyle. After a minute or so of rest I embarked on the long swim for the day. After 225m, the pool tech informed me I needed to leave. I guess they had a few more chemicals to dump in the pool to help the new parts. I don't really know.

Hopefully Thursday it'll be ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment